- Board-Certified Dermatologist
- Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine (Dermatology), UCLA
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD)
- Holder of 18 dermatology-related patents
- "One of the country's best dermatologists."—Vogue
- Comes in a SLEEK black container that fits comfortably in my vanity and in my Kit. I love the pump which allows you for small amounts and avoids waisting the products! SMART DESIGN!
- Contains .5% Salicylic Acid which fights acne and controls future break outs
- Smooths to a NICE MATTE & VELVET FINISH
- Reduces OIL and minimizes pores
- Comes in a universal tone which evens out the skin.
- 1.0 Fluid Ounce "A little goes A LONG WAY" Less is more!
As part of my makeup application, As a makeup artist I am to ensure that skin looks best before applying makeup. The better your skin looks & feels, the less makeup you truly need.
This intensely hydrating clear products soothes, protects, and exfoliates dry, dehydrated chapped skin to perfection. So your lips, nail cuticles, dry skin, and other dry rough spots can be taken care of without a prescription!
Here is WHY I LOVE IT!
1. It comes in a sleek pen design, clicks small amounts to avoid waist!
2. Comes with a ANTI-MICROBIAL self cleaning tip to stop germs dead in their track!
3. The Tip of the pen is a gentle but sturdy cuticle pusher to let your nail bed become healthy!
4. This product was designed initially for rashes and to hydrate irritation, dryness, and chapped skin.
5. Gently soothes, cools, and heals skin while it gently and effectively exfoliates.
You don't have to take my word for it, but if you would like to try or buy http://www.murad.com/
Disclosure: All of the reviews where done in a honest and non-filtered manner. I was not paid or suggested that I do a review as part of being an attendee of Dr. Murad's VIP Party. The comments, reviews, and opinions in the blog are 100% the opinion and self test of Adrian Villa and his team.
Thank you for reading, comments are always welcomed!